- Introduce a Song. Sing it 4 times. Have student try to write down the words of the song. Sing it 4 times. Try to write down the words of the song again.
- Go to Practice! and go through it for the song you are working on. Follow that up by singing the song 4 times again. Go through the Practice! again.
- Depending on the age of the student, start multiplying using the song you are working on memorizing. Go to Multiply Using Songs and choose the number you are working on.
- I save the dividing until the song is learned. I let the students see a few examples from Divide Using Songs every day until they show an interest in picking it up.
- Keep practicing those songs every day for several weeks!